…Raising Future Generation Leaders.
Why Do We Think We’re Not Love ?
Sometimes we wonder how God can be mindful of us when there are so many other people for Him to be concerned about. How can He keep up? Then I am reminded of the scriptures that tell us that God has constantly love us.
God is definitely in a different category than anyone else we know. He is mighty. Compared to us, He has no limit to His understanding or His ability.
ROMANS 8:31-39 KJV
31. What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
32. He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?
33. Who shall lay anything to the charge of God’s elect? It is God that justifieth.
34. Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
35. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword
36. As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
37. Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
38. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,.
39. Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
PSALM 8:3-4 NIV 3 When I consider your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place, for what is man that you are mindful of him, the son of man that you care for him?
When we do consider the heavens, it can make us feel small and insignificant. But, according to God’s Word — we are not.
Personally, I gained some insight into God’s love for people. When you have a child, you don’t love that child because of its look or wisdom or can do great things for you. You love your child simply because it is your child — your creation — a part of you.
Why does God love you — and the rest of humanity? The best answer we can give is because He created us. He put something of Himself into us. We are His children.
God doesn’t love us because of our great achievements — but simply because we are His, so trust HIM.
PRAYER: By His word and revelation, I will know the truth and it will make me free.
Bro Sola Oshinowo